Teams! Join the Fun of Cooking Kosher Chili
This is the 25th Annual Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off
Start planning and practicing now. Assemble your team. Prepare for the 25th Annual Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off.
Please, Save the Date!
Quick Registration for Your Team!
For more information, see the Team Sign-Up page.
When: Sunday March 18, 2018
Where: Tiferet Israel Congregation, 10909 Hillcrest Road, Dallas, Texas 75230
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off provides a time and place for the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth Jewish Community to come together for fun, food, fellowship, and, of course, chili. Be sure your organization is represented!
Support Good Works
This year we are sending support to the Hurricane Harvey Assistance program of Jewish Family Services of Greater Dallas.
Each team has one (1) table for chili prep, sample display and for information to share on your organization.
What a great opportunity to let the community know who you are and what you are all about!
You can register your team on our website or by mail, email or fax. Upon receipt of your team registration, a confirmation is emailed to you:
- Team registration is $175.00 if paid through December 31, 2017
- Team registration is $200.00 if paid on or after January 1, 2018
- Team registration dead is February 23, 2018. Registration after this date is $500.
- Meat cost is $8.00 per pound with a 30 pound minimum through December 31, 2017
- Meat cost is $9.00 per pound if ordered on or after January 1, 2018
It’s going to be another exciting day.
So mark your calendars, recruit your team, and start thinking Kosher Chili!
Please browse around the website for more information and updates.
Hope to see you there!
For questions or comments email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org