Get Ready for the 26th Annual Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off! Sunday, March 31, 2019! Save the Date! Register Today.
Register Your Team!
Check registration availability by calling 214-691-3611 and selecting Jennifer from the voice menu.
When: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Where: Tiferet Israel Congregation, 10909 Hillcrest Road, Dallas, Texas 75230
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off provides a time and place for the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth Jewish Community to come together for fun, food, fellowship, and, of course, chili. Be sure your organization is represented!
Support Good Works
Each part of the proceeds support local not-for-profit organizations.
Each team has one (1) table for chili prep, sample display and for information to share on your organization.
What a great opportunity to let the community know who you are and what you are all about!
You can register your team on our website or by mail, email or fax. Upon receipt of your team registration, a confirmation is emailed to you:
- Team registration is $175.00 if paid through December 31, 2018
- Team registration is $200.00 if paid on or after January 1, 2019
- Team registration deadline is March 1, 2019. Registration after this date is $500.
- Meat cost is $8.00 per pound with a 30 pound minimum through December 31, 2018
- Meat cost is $9.00 per pound with a 30 pound minimum if ordered on or after January 1, 2019
At least one member of your team is required to attend the mandatory team meeting to be held March 18, 2019.
It’s going to be another exciting day.
So mark your calendars, recruit your team, and start thinking Kosher Chili!
Please browse around the website for more information and updates.
Hope to see you there!
For questions or comments email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org