Teams! Ready… Set… Chill… Er… Chili!
Go! Go! Go!
Now is the time to start dusting off your recipes, getting the team together and preparing for the 24rd Annual Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off.
Please, Save the Date! Here are the details.
When: Sunday March 19, 2017, 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Tiferet Israel Congregation, 10909 Hillcrest Road, Dallas, Texas 75230
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off provides a time and place for the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth Jewish Community to come together for fun, food, fellowship, and, of course, chili. Be sure your organization is represented!
Support Good Works
This year we are pleased to announce our two beneficiaries:
- Assist the Officers Foundation of the Greater Dallas Police Department
- JCC Camp Scholarship Fund
Each team has one (1) table for chili prep, sample display and for information to share on your organization.
What a great opportunity to let the community know who you are and what you are all about!
You can register your team on our website or by mail, email or fax. Upon receipt of your team registration, a confirmation is emailed to you:
- Team registration is $175.00 if paid through December 31, 2016
- Team registration is $200.00 if paid on or after January 1, 2017
- Meat cost is $8.00 per pound with a 25 pound minimum through January 31, 2017
- Meat cost is $9.00 per pound if ordered on or after February 1, 2017
At least one member of your team is required to attend the mandatory team meeting to be held Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
It’s going to be another exciting day.
So mark your calendars, recruit your team, and start thinking Kosher Chili!
Please browse around the website for more information and updates.
Hope to see you there!
2017 Kosher Chili Cook-off Teams Chair