2019 Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off
Sunday March 31, 2019
People’s Choice – Congregation Shaare Tefilla
First Place Veggie Team – Jewish Family Service
First place Beef – Tiferet Israel Congregation
Second Place Beef – Dallas Kosher / Va’ad
Third Place Beef Team – Congregation Ahavath Sholom
Food… Fun… Fellowship…
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off brings together the diverse Jewish communities of North Texas for a day of kosher fun. The cook-off offers you:
- Dozens of teams competing for top honors for the best beef and veggie chilis.
- Rides and games for children on the mini-midway.
- Live music.
- Vendors showing off their products and services.
- Kosher supervision by Dallas Va’ad.
- Double-blind judging by food service professionals and celebrities from North Texas.
- People’s Choice judging for the single best chili of the event.