Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off
March 15, 2020
Food… Fun… Fellowship…
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off—now in its 27th year—brings together the diverse Jewish communities of North Texas for a day of kosher fun. The cook-off offers you:
- Dozens of teams competing for top honors for the best beef and veggie chilis.
- Rides and games for children on the mini-midway.
- Live music.
- Vendors showing off their products and services.
- Kosher supervision by Dallas Va’ad.
- Double-blind judging by food service professionals and celebrities from North Texas.
- People’s Choice judging for the single best chili of the event.