Hot Competition! Cool Fun!
2019 Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off
Sunday March 31, 2019
Free Parking at JCC
Park free at the Jewish Community Center. Ride free climate-controlled bus to cook-off at Tiferet Israel.
Cook-off Location at Tiferet Israel
Located on the campus of Tiferet Israel in North Dallas.
Food… Fun… Fellowship…
The Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off—now in its 26th year—brings together the diverse Jewish communities of North Texas for a day of kosher fun. The cook-off offers you:
- Dozens of teams competing for top honors for the best beef and veggie chilis.
- Rides and games for children on the mini-midway.
- Live music from Windy City, Side Gig and The Mazik Experience.
- Vendors showing off their products and services.
- Kosher supervision by Dallas Va’ad.
- Double-blind judging by food service professionals and celebrities from North Texas.
- People’s Choice judging for the single best chili of the event.
Dispose of Old and Unused Drugs at KCC
The 2019 Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-off is partnering with the Recovery Resource Center and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to help you properly dispose of unused or expired drugs—prescription and non-prescription for people or animals. You can drop off your items at the collection areas located outside the entrances of the cookoff. Click here for more information.